1.11.2010

Menu Monday

Here is what we plan to eat this week…maybe.

  • Monday – okay so I am not sure what to call this meal. I take this recipe and instead of stretching by hand to make fry bread I roll the recipe out and cut into 2X2 inch squares and then fry. After they are done cooking and cooled I slice them in half and add seasoned ground beef with a little BBQ sauce and cheese and whatever else you want to add, like lettuce and tomatoes. It’s not the least bit healthy, but it is very yummy and again it is something everyone will eat without complaint.
  • Tuesday – Heading over to Miss T’s 4th birthday so I don’t have to cook.
  • Wednesday – Homemade Chicken Pot Pie. I use a recipe from my old Betty Crocker Cookbook.
  • Thursday  - Ham’s Birthday! I think we might have pizza.
  • Friday – Pay Day Take-out
  • Saturday – Your guess is as good as mine.
  • Sunday – Roast and Yorkshire Pudding. I tried making the Yorkshire pudding in muffin tins and we like it much better done in a 9X13 pan.

How is that for an easy and so non-healthy week of food!

 

Check out this post for a little giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. I can't read this post. I am eating chicken and salads. Lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy eating? I am actually easing the fam into it. I started by not buying doughnuts. Only one person noticed! Not bad. And, I have to say homemade pot pie is probably better than anything from a store not just flavor wise, but also in the nutrition department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should start posting my menus again. Your menu is a lot healthier than eating out everyday. Besides, we can't be super healthy everyday..that would be boring. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your Monday Menu post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the Yorkshire pudding recipe.

    ReplyDelete