Here is what we plan to eat this week…maybe.
- Monday – okay so I am not sure what to call this meal. I take this recipe and instead of stretching by hand to make fry bread I roll the recipe out and cut into 2X2 inch squares and then fry. After they are done cooking and cooled I slice them in half and add seasoned ground beef with a little BBQ sauce and cheese and whatever else you want to add, like lettuce and tomatoes. It’s not the least bit healthy, but it is very yummy and again it is something everyone will eat without complaint.
- Tuesday – Heading over to Miss T’s 4th birthday so I don’t have to cook.
- Wednesday – Homemade Chicken Pot Pie. I use a recipe from my old Betty Crocker Cookbook.
- Thursday - Ham’s Birthday! I think we might have pizza.
- Friday – Pay Day Take-out
- Saturday – Your guess is as good as mine.
- Sunday – Roast and Yorkshire Pudding. I tried making the Yorkshire pudding in muffin tins and we like it much better done in a 9X13 pan.
How is that for an easy and so non-healthy week of food!
Check out this post for a little giveaway!