1. Is it bad that I fed my kidlets cookies for breakfast? What? They have oatmeal.
2. I think 1st birthdays are the best when the party girl has a melt down.
3. I love pre-school art. I think we should all spend more time with glitter and tissue paper.
4. So far the only thing broken in our move is my Willow Tree “Courage” Angel. Big Daddy gave her to me after my little party with Cancer. I took it as an omen: I am tougher than Cancer, but moving might break me.
5. I am so glad that Big Daddy has a job that he can take time off of work to help me hang pictures. And that he will.
6. Once our Key was hung in our new home I felt much better about the move.