Last week went a little crazy, so this week we have some holdovers.
- Monday - Zesty Crock Pot Chicken
- Tuesday - Stacked Burrito Pie
- Wednesday - Pancakes
- Thursday - Chinese Noodle Salad
- Friday – payday takeout, but I have heard rumors that this may be a date night
- Saturday – KFC (in honor of my Grandma)
- Sunday – Mother’s Day
The Stacked Burrito Pie recipe is a new one I found in Family Fun magazine and thought I would give it a try. I see recipes in magazines or online and think they sound good but sometimes forget to throw them in the mix of the meals we have on a regular rotation.
If you try it let me know how your family liked it, or if they didn’t like it why.
***The Stacked Burrito Pie was a hit. Big Daddy snagged the leftovers for lunch the next day. That says more than I ever could.***