7 Facts about Roo:
1. She was my smallest baby weighing 5lbs 14oz. Both Boyz weighed over 9lbs when they were born and Roo was so tiny I was afraid to hold her.
2. She is very kind and really concerned about how others are feeling.
3. She has usually been able to get what she wants…but in a quiet, soft way.
4. She is very giggly.
5. She would love to have a horse. (What is it about horses and little girls?)
6. She is learning to enjoy new adventures and trying new things.
7. She is definitely a girly girl.
Happy Birthday Roo!
I love you so much and I am so glad I am your Mom!