10.06.2014

menu monday



It's Fall Break for Casa de Chaos...
Which doesn't really mean much when you have kids in marching band. The Boyz have practice every morning, football games each Friday and marching competitions every Saturday. Our evenings should be a bit more relaxed during Fall Break so there will be more time to spend together. It makes it much easier to plan dinner when I know everyone will actually be home and eating at the same time.

At one time I was trying to keep Monday as a meatless meal. I've kind of given that up, but Mac-n-Cheese is a favorite. If you are still making it from a blue box please in the name of everything that is holy and good stop that right now. It's so easy to make from scratch and doesn't take much longer the the box crap. I found the recipe I use on a Betty Crocker app.

The Chicken Tater Tot Casserole recipe is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment