- Meatless Monday – Macaroni and Cheese
- Tuesday – It’s National Pancake Day so…Pancakes
- Wednesday – Chicken Enchiladas
- Thursday – ???
- Friday – Green Eggs and Ham. It is Dr Seuss’ Birthday.
- Saturday – ???
- Sunday – Roast and Potatoes
The recipe I use for macaroni and cheese is here, with a few modifications to make it gluten-free. It’s so fast and easy.
Pancakes have been a regular menu item lately with Fat Tuesday last week and I was feeling particularly lazy the week before.
Tuesday is usually tacos or tostadas so we moved them to Wednesday to fit in National Pancake day.