Here is the plan for this week:
- Monday – Burgers on the grill
- Tuesday – Apple Pancakes
- Wednesday – Big Daddy’s Special Quesadillas
- Thursday – Pizza
- Friday – ummm….
- Saturday – Orange Chicken
- Sunday – Roast and Yorkshire Pudding…I know SHOCKING!!
I forgot that it was National Pancake Day on Tuesday. I had to come back and modify my menu for this week.
And now for a little Miscellany…
1. So last week I felt like my life tumbled a little out of control. Apparently my house felt it also. I noticed that EVERY picture on my collage wall was crooked.
That is something I can definitely fix.
2. My kiddos have decided that if there isn’t school on Monday then Sunday night is family room sleep-over time. So hello President’s Day…
And since they don’t expect Mom and Dad to join the fun it works for me.
This morning I was greeted by quite the fancy furniture fort.
3. I used to deal with stress by not eating…I am over that. I have gained 6 lbs in the last week. Grrr………..
4. I don’t work with the Cub Scouts anymore. I totally have mixed emotions. Now I am going to rock the hot librarian look on Sundays. Is that appropriate?!?