Here is the plan for this dreary and rainy week.
- Monday – Chicken and Dumplings. I don’t really have a recipe for this, just chop and dump until it looks good. I do use Bisquick for the dumplings (it’s the only thing I use Bisquick for).
- Tuesday – Beef and Vegetable Stew
- Wednesday – Grilled Cheese and Soup
- Thursday - Spicy Orange-Glazed Drumsticks. I found the recipe here. I hope they aren’t too spicy.
- Friday – Pizza. Einstein is having a bunch of friends over to play games and what else do you feed 10 yr old boys?
- Saturday – Tacos
- Sunday – Hawaiian Haystacks…maybe???
Since today was a holiday from school we had a family room sleepover last night. We watched “Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium”, which is one of my favorite movies. I was really surprised how fast the kiddos were asleep. About the time I was getting up to go to bed Ham woke up with what I think are growing pains. It’s so pitiful. Then I ended up falling asleep on the floor next to him and woke up around 1am to finally move to my bed. Holy-old-lady-stiff-back at that point!
This is what I found this morning:
I think they had fun!