1.17.2010

Birthday Parties

This last week we had 2 birthdays to celebrate in our family.

Ham’s was Thursday where he turned to big 0-3!

He had had fun opening gifts.

IMG_2109IMG_3391

I love his face on this one…and it was only a shirt.

IMG_2101

The Birthday Fairy got him the BEST gift.

IMG_3392

A camera.

IMG_3399IMG_3402IMG_3404

He is such a sweetie.

IMG_3400

The kidlets and cousins with all the loot.

IMG_3393

For his cake I just went basic and yummy with a white layer cake with custard between each layer and a chocolate buttercream frosting. I decorated the sides with M&M’s, because if you look closely at the M on a M&M and turn it on it’s side it becomes a 3. How clever is that?!?

IMG_3390

I had to hold him back from the candle. He started blowing before the candle was even lit or we were even close to getting through “Happy Birthday to You”!

IMG_3406

I noticed that in every picture his face is dirty. Maybe I should have wiped him down after dinner…oh those little details get me every time!

 

Earlier in the week was Miss T’s 4th birthday.

They started the evening with a piñata. Miss T was first to take a swing.

IMG_3324-1

The rest of the kiddos had their chance.

IMG_3336-1IMG_3338-1

I think Roo was the first one to crack into the candy.

IMG_3329-1

And Nathan knocked out the rest of the candy.

IMG_3330-1

Einstein and Big J had their chance at hitting it just for fun.

IMG_3344

Big J couldn’t figure out why he was having trouble hitting it.

IMG_3346-1

After the piñata we headed indoors for “Place the Princess in the Castle”

Ham put her right in the spot for the little kids.

IMG_3350

And Nathan was right on the spot for the bigger kids.

IMG_3353

The mask that Julie had the kids use made me a little nervous, I don’t want to know what they use it for when they aren’t breaking piñatas.

IMG_3355

Here are the two cutie and inseparable cousins.

IMG_3359-1

I love this picture of LaLa and Miss T playing with the gifts.

IMG_3361

I couldn’t resist taking these pictures of Baby Boo throwing a temper-tantrum. I don’t even know what she wanted, but she was pretty dang upset.

IMG_3368-1IMG_3367

Look at how happy she is. What a cutie!

IMG_3371

Happy Birthday Miss T. I am so glad we were there to celebrate with you!

7 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures of Ham's 3rd birthday! Looks like he had a great time. Clever cake idea. I am actually decorating one for my niece this weekend with M&Ms and the cake is in the shape of a #8. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham is such a little cutie!! What a fun week. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little Ham. I love the M&M ideas. Think it will work for my 33rd b-day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the birthday pictures. It looks like they had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute. I love Ham's dirty face. I have countless pictures of my son with a dirty face. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the crying baby pics, i avoided them with my first, then my girl is such a cryer, i couldnt avoid it. so now, i take em no matter what.

    ReplyDelete