It’s a little silly to post my menu for this week. I think a few days will look exactly like yours.
- Monday – Chicken Pot Pie
- Tuesday – We are headed over to Grandma’s. She has a surprise for the kiddos.
- Wednesday – Traditional Thanksgiving Eve Pizza
- Thursday – Yeah, you know the drill…Turkey and all the fixings. Oh and PIE!
- Friday – I’m going to guess leftovers
- Saturday – Probably anything but Turkey
- Sunday – Roast
Originally I was going to do Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Then I decided to be sick the whole month of November. So Big Daddy sat me down and gently explained that he didn’t think I was quite up to all the work it takes to have such a big meal at our house. And he is right. On Saturday we did a little shopping, and I mean a very little (2 stores) and I had to come home and take a nap. I have zero energy right now. So Grandma Jo is stepping in and having dinner at her house and I just have to bring a couple of sides…so much easier. I will see if I can still squeeze a nap in on Thursday!
So are you cooking or driving?