11.12.2009

Beyond Talented

Saturday night Big Daddy and I had a wonderful date night.

IMG_1896

We went to see the amazing pianist William Joseph.

   He has toured all over the world and we have been waiting for him to finally have a concert close enough to go see him.

 
As good as the concert was, the best part is the fact that it felt like a little family reunion. It was fun to see Aunts and cousins, some which I haven’t seen in many years.
 
Because even if he is world famous pianist and composer, he is still my cousin.
IMG_1902
 

11 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!! You are related!!! My John is gonna DIE when he finds out that I know someone who is related to him... LOL As a young musician and composer my son looks to men like William Joseph as role models. Next time you talk to him please thank him for being a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea he was your cousin. Personally, i'm giggling at his hair, 'cause come on, it's a little silly looking. But really, he is talented, that is for sure. He played for me once when i was performing at an old folks home. I know, random huh? Back in the days when he was still Billy Schwartz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun! You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is wonderful!! you look like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very neat Darlene! He's pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! He is lucky to have such supportive family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's your cousin? Wow. How cool is that? Being a pianist myself, I absolutely love piano music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A-MAY-ZING!!! Talk about the wow factor. And so very cool he is your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could have been there.
    I LOVED his concert in Idaho.
    Talented...and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! His fingers just fly across the piano keys. I hadn't heard of him before, but now that I haved I'll keep my eye out for his cd's. Cool that you're related!!

    ReplyDelete