1. It drives me crazy that people have forgotten how to dress for an occasion. There is a time and place for jeans…and it’s not all the time and everywhere. I don’t care how much you spent on them you can still leave them home occasionally. And it isn’t just young people…
2. Blow dryers and microlite athletic shirts don’t mix. Just ask Big J.
3. This statue by my Target kind of freaks me out. I don’t know why, it just does. I park on the opposite side of the parking lot to avoid it.
4. We brought out a bunch of our old movies on VHS. We are so spoiled with DVD’s. The kidlets don’t understand that we have to wait for the movie to rewind.
5. The kiddos have taught Ham to salute and say “Yes Sir”. Now I just wish he would actually do what he just said “Yes Sir” about.
6. I love my iPod touch. L-O-V-E it.
7. I hate the Apple Store. If you ever have a problem, like a broken screen on your iPod touch, their service stinks!
8. It is starting to cool off here. The kiddos are pretty excited to wear long pants to school. Everyone but Einstein. He would wear shorts and t-shirts all year long if I would let him.
9. We chopped off Roo’s hair. So cute…and easy!
10. In the last 2 months I have lost 9.5 pounds. Not enough, but at least the numbers are going down and not up.