So I am a little late getting my menu up for this week.
- Monday – Subway sandwiches
- Tuesday – Chinese noodle salad / chicken nuggets
- Wednesday – baked ziti
- Thursday – baked chicken strips
- Friday – pay-day take-out
- Saturday – who knows
- Sunday – roast and potatoes
For the last two weeks we were really laid-back with what we ate. We ate take-out a lot more than usual. We ate crappy food that the kidlets loved. So I look forward to getting back to a planned menu with healthier choices, not that we are ever totally healthy.
Notice that tomorrows menu is very unusual – I am actually planning on making two different meals. I made Chinese noodle salad last week and have been craving it ever since. I know the kids won’t eat it, so I will make something different for them. One of the few times I do that.