1.22.2009

Thursday's Child

When I started my blog I did a little thing I called Thursday's Child as a way to introduce and highlight my kids. I haven't done one in a very long while and I want to start again. Not to introduce...cause seriously my kids are my life and this blog is filled with them...but just as a fun way to see what they are up to. And because it is my blog I can do whatever I want...
So today we have Big J
Too sick to go to school, but not too sick to play the wii.

Gotta love the sick-bed head.

And really, if my kidlets don't get all of this coughing and sore throats over with soon....just pray for me or them or maybe all of us.

And on a totally different subject -- did this post look special or different to you?!? No! This is post 300 of Embrace the Chaos. Who knew I could babble on through 300 posts? Yeah I know...Big Daddy isn't surprised.

6 comments:

  1. I love your new background. It is so cute.. Sorry your kids are sick. That is not fun at all. How are you feeling? I just hope you stay healthy...
    I was going to call you today while I was out. But Allie was being whinny & figured you didn't want to hear it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are doing your Thursday's Child again.
    Heck, I would be happy if you did all five of them each day!
    Hope the kids get better soon.
    How is the sore throat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS ON 300 POSTS!!!
    HOLY SMOKES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing how kids are never too sick or tired to play the Wii but are too sick or tired to do anything else. I hope your kiddos get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you've still got some sick ones in the house. Hope all is better soon.

    Congrats on your 300th post! Isn't it funny how we think we'll never have anything to say and then POW...100, 200, 300! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cute background! And so sorry to hear that your son caught a bad bug. Hope all is well soon.

    ReplyDelete