1.13.2009

SPT - I Resolve

from Lelly - spt challenge for the month of january. i love a new year. i love the chance to start over. and i know you do, too!! so, if you've been absent from spt, or if you haven't gotten up the nerve to link up, or if you are lurking and haven't yet picked up that camera, now is the time to come along! how about you make a resolution to join in the fun?
  • tuesday, january 6 i resolve to take more self-portraits
  • tuesday, january 13 i resolve to take more self-portraits with people i love
  • tuesday, january 20 i resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things
  • tuesday, january 27 i resolve to take more self-portraits doing things i enjoy

what have you got to lose? absolutely nothing! what have you got to gain? a whole lotta self-portraits! (and so much more...)

I have one SPT with all the kidlets on my lap at one time here. It was done in one shot, but with trauma and tears.

So here I am with the people I love:

IMG_7821

So what do you think of Big Daddy's new look? I am kinda diggin' the stache.

IMG_7862

IMG_7863

IMG_7754

IMG_7756

IMG_7749

And here are some just for fun:

IMG_7871 IMG_7864 IMG_7866 IMG_7869

15 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you inlcuded the "just for fun" shots! maybe giving them license to be funny for a few shots makes it less painful??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy! you really went the extra mile on this!
    Great fun to see you with all the people you love....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "just for fun" shots the best...I am sure your little ones did too...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW big D...I think I like it!
    I thought about posting some of the picture from last time you were here.
    I love your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a great spt... Love the silly shot, nothing like a laugh with the ones you love..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the goofy ones. My kids love to do that. I need to take more goofy shots having fun. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great shots with the ones you love. I always love having goofy photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots!
    Your kids are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The funny faces are great! It seems like that is all anyone but me in my family want to take! Oh well better to be funny then crabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. way cute pictures, lene! i like a little facial hair every once in a while! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did you manage that photo with all your kids at once - you are a master at SPT lene! I love these photos of you and your kids - very sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The funny shots are great. They are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete