Just a quick update from last week. I made chicken tortilla soup on Thursday. Then for dinner on Saturday I simmered the leftover soup for a little while longer then drained off the rest of the liquid and then used it as filling in tacos with a little cheese. Very yummy. Oh and we didn't have pizza on Friday. To be honest I am not sure what we had....maybe we didn't have anything. Who knows?!?
Here is what is on the schedule for this week:
- Monday - Miss T's Birthday so my sis-in-law is feeding us.
- Tuesday - shredded beef burritos. I am using the leftover roast from yesterday. The only problem is there wasn't that much leftover so I might be doing a little improvising. Maybe adding some potatoes to the meat to make it go further.
- Wednesday - Ham's birthday so we will be having....pork chops. How could you not?
- Thursday - twice baked potatoes
- Friday - Pay Day Take Out WooHoo
- Saturday - whatever
- Sunday - chicken enchiladas. Maybe. I haven't decided for sure.
So not a real set-in-stone week. But that's okay. We did really well at sticking to our menu and using leftovers last week so if things change this week that is fine.