10.21.2008

SPT - 100 Things About Me

SPT LOGO

From Lelly - i think october is a great month to spend some time with yourself. i know many of us are already hyperventilating about the rush from All Hallow's Eve through New Year's Eve. this is the perfect opportunity to get yourself mentally, physically and spiritually prepared for the upcoming holiday *madness.*

this month, we will consult our 100 lists. it's quite simple, really. on the 7th of the month post an spt about item #7 on your list. on the 14th of the month, post an spt about item #14. and so on. and so on.

On my list #21 is:

I didn't have any idea how hard marriage would be. I knew it would be hard. I didn't know it would be this hard.

wedding

Um....yeah....I think I will just leave it at that. Thank you very much.

17 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY! I didn't realize I would have to continue to make my "happily ever after..." What is up?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You can leave it at that and everyone can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to you and all the above comments. The hardest thing we'll ever do probably. Makes me giddy to think of the rewards, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO HARD! Why does it have to be so hard and so much work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the Amazing looking bride!!
    and I am sorry I threw up everywhere...makes us even for you not curling your hair!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can all agree to that one. The great thing about it is that it also gives us the most happiness and that's why we're all willing to WORK at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why don't they tell you that is how it is. Maybe we wouldn't think it was so hard if we knew we had to work. Anyway, I hear ya on this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful. Don't forget, you have been single for eternity, your not going to just mesh seamlessly right away. Got to work out lots of kinks, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leave it at that....your picture is beautiful. You look like you are 12!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, to be young and innocent again! we all hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. say no more. we all get it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least your with someone you love right? Whenever we are going through a rough spot I go back to my journal and read about how we fell in love and the reasons I love him...and I am able to soften my heart and remember that it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete