9.01.2008

New Babies and Typhoid Mary

Today we took the kidlets over to meet their new cousin.

IMG_6313

Big Daddy, LaLa and sweet Baby Boo.

IMG_6321

Roo and Baby Boo. Roo is excited to have another girl in the family.

IMG_6322

Here is most of the gang checking out Baby Boo.

IMG_6318

Big Daddy and his new niece. This is grandbaby #10 on his side of the family and half of the kids are ours. Crazy.

I thought it was really nice, and brave, of Big Daddy's sister to let us come over (germs and all) and hold her sweet new baby. I washed my hands really well and made sure not to cough around the baby. Plus today was the first day that I wasn't running a fever - so I think I was safe.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the new baby and allof you! So happy photoes!

    I have three children (6year-old boy,4year-old boy,2year-old girl)
    They are angel, sometimes devil, though...
    I'm happy if you link to my site.It is written in Japanese(some of the words are English) but show pictures.
    baratch family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh How cute! I am so glad your fever has dropped. Would you go to the stinkin Dr before I come & drag you there.... Sheesh - Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute baby...
    so she is looking a little yellow...hope that the Dr. will do a PKU.
    Glad all went well with the baby getting here.
    I bet Roo loved holding that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are watching her jaundice. She spends the morning lounging by the window soaking in that vitamin d.

    ReplyDelete