Yes I am still here and yes I still have pneumonia. I have been totally knocked down and out. I am finally starting to feel better, but I still have a constant low-grade fever and I am just worn out.
This is a run-down of the last couple of weeks at Casa de Chaos:
- Ham has had croup which included a visit to the pediatrician
- Einstein had laryngitis which also included a visit to the pediatrician and missed some school
- Roo has had an earache and cough and missed some school. She didn't get taken to the pediatrician because I was tired of going
- I napped
- Ham had a visit to the orthopedic surgeon that didn't give us any answers
- School picture day which included a little craft project that hopefully be blogged about soon
- I read
- Big J had his first big project for school due which I forgot to take any pictures of
- twice weekly therapy visits for Ham
- Karate starting again for Big J and Einstein
- a new cousin was born
- and the best part - I was stalked! Bren, who I have never met in person but I feel like I have known forever through our blogs, stopped by with a big ol' Sonic Dr Pepper and yummy chips & salsa. I was totally surprised and was looking my worse and I am sure I scared her away. Thank you Bren, you are the greatest!
There is one other exciting thing that has happened also:
We still have alot of work with his therapist to get his left leg more flexible and strengthened. But he is walking on his own! Yippee!