We didn't do quite as well with our menu last week. We had an unscheduled Chipotles run. But on the upside we were invited to my Dad's house for dinner one night also. I have found that our worst night to plan for is Wednesday. Big J has Webelos, Karate and Kata (which is an extra Karate class) on Wednesday. He starts his evening at 6pm and isn't done until 9pm and Big Daddy doesn't usually get home until 5:30pm, so that is a night where things get a little crazy.
This is our plan for this week:
- Monday - Leftover baked Mostaccioli from last night
- Tuesday - Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Soup
- Wednesday - Who knows. It will probably be take-out.
- Thursday - Las Cruces Burritos from Kristi
- Friday - Who knows. It is
Fathers and SonsAaronic Priesthood Commemoration camp out, so I promised Roo we could have a Girly Night. (I am going to have to fight the urge to paint Ham's toenails.) I haven't thought of something fun for dinner yet.
- Saturday - free
- Sunday - Roast