3.04.2008

Paper... We Don't Need No Stinkin' Paper

LaLa "needed" some paper and markers this afternoon. Apparently she just needed the markers.
At least it was just her and not the walls that were covered in marker. Check me out - looking on the brightside!

I must be crazy - I was going to make the point that I haven't had kids really color or paint on anything they weren't suppose to. Yes we have had a few minor pencil marks here and there, but nothing major. But really what kind of crazy person would say something like that out loud?

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! You are one lucky chick it didn't get on clothes or carpet or walls!
    She definately loves color! :) Look on the brightside - maybe she'll make incredible art you can sell for millions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take her :-)
    just think of it as brighter henna tatoos!
    Love you
    Niece

    ReplyDelete