9.02.2013

where have you been my whole life?

Last week I found some cute pants for the girlies for super cheap at Costco.
Roo was so excited to wear her pair that she put them in the washer and dryer…which normally wouldn’t be a bad thing…except she missed that annoying not so little size tag stuck on the leg. Not only through the washer, but also the dryer.
I tried picking the sticker off and that wasn’t going to work…unless she wanted to wear the pants in about an hundred years.
Thankfully I have a few friends that are much smarter than me and told me to try Goo Gone.
Why have I never tried this miracle worker before?!?
It completely removed the sticker and left the pants as good as new. I did have to wash them a few times to get the smell of the GooGone out of the pants.
I feel like I am the last person on earth to find out about this life changing product.
(This is not a paid endorsement of GooGone. I purchased it from my local Target and if you do the same be sure to read all the directions before using said product…especially the one about testing it on an inconspicuous spot before using. It worked perfectly for me, but I would hate for something to go wrong when you use it and them blame me. But it is pretty darn awesome.)
Now I am going to attack all the stickers the girlies put on the bedroom furniture. Woo Hoo!




2 comments: