5.13.2013

hair’s to today

I haven’t done a hair post in a few months.
Hair has been done, I just haven’t taken pictures and posted about it.
Roo has been patiently growing her hair out, including her bangs. Growing hair out is such a painful process…
Pulling her bangs back in a flip and then doing a messy bun has been her favorite go-to style.
It’s doubly nice because it’s quick and easy.
~~~~~
LaLa’s hair is finally grown long enough to embrace the ballerina bun or sock bun.
I saw this tutorial and knew we had to give it a try.
It’s a little time consuming for our usual morning routine, but the look is worth the time.
Of course with LaLa it needed a little bow and some glitter spray to be complete.
Super cute!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. I can't wait for you to get here to do my littles hair too. :)
    She just likes when you do it so much better than when I do it.
    How many days left?

    ReplyDelete