4.08.2013

menu monday–cookies

Since we started on our gluten-free journey cooking and baking hasn’t been nearly as fun.
I struggle finding recipes that taste good for everyone. Einstein doesn’t have a choice so he is pretty understanding about the fact that gluten-free food tastes a little different. The rest of us do have a choice and there aren’t many things that we would choose the gluten-free option over the regular option.
But look at these beauties…
I found the recipe on Smashed Peas and Carrots.
I think they taste so good because they don’t have any flour of any kind.
She has some great gluten-free recipes on her site.

1 comment:

  1. I would eat those. I try not to eat white flour whenever I can. I'm sure it's been hard to find recipes. Glad there is the internet to help!

    ReplyDelete