I decided it will be much easier to do a weekly post with some of the hair-dos for the girlies instead of a daily hit-or-miss thing.
1. Just because Roo has short hair it doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with it.
This is four quick flips.
Three on one side going down.
And a single one on the other side going towards the back.
2. Today we struggled with Roo’s hair. She washed her hair last night and went to sleep with wet hair. Even after getting it wet I couldn’t get it smooth with the nice curl on the ends. So I did the easiest thing possible…
I pulled out a couple of bobby pins and pulled it back.
Such a sweetie.
3. Here is LaLa with a quick, little up-do.
It is a regular pony twisted up on itself.
I added a little bow.
4. This is one of our regular go-to hairdo for LaLa.
The day before she had a basic french braid so her hair had a slight wave. Then we added five french twists.
Three on one side.
And two on the other.
Some days we pull all the twists back into one pony in the back and top it off with a flower.
Either way she is a cutie.
4. Today we did a basic ballerina bun on LaLa. We took out the twists from yesterday and used the fun texture for the bun today.
It did make it a little harder to get a smooth bun.
But still cute.
And if you were paying attention you will notice that we went 3 days without washing LaLa’s hair. Yep…that’s how we roll.