8.04.2011

Hair’s to Today–Offset Ponies

I was a little concerned when school started this year. LaLa has either gone to afternoon pre-school or afternoon kindergarten so we always had extra time to play with her hair. I wasn’t sure how doing her hair was going to fit in our morning routine.

Well silly me, it hasn’t been an issue at all. Mainly because since school has started my kidlets have turned into these freakishly cheerful early birds. Trust me, they don’t get that from me. They wake up earlier than they really need to and that gives us plenty of time to do her hair.

002

This is one of our favorites. It is so quick and easy, but it doesn’t look like it.

003

Happy Girly.

004

The main problem is I don’t have a good spot in the morning to take pictures without flash, so you see all her fly-away hairs. Grrrr

Inspiration from Babes in Hairland.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I wish I had skills like this. I am a hair dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute. It does look like it takes a lot of time. Connor has been waking up super early too, and happy. I'm sure it won't last all school year, but for now I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete