2.11.2011

The Wait is Over

Hazel Janiece

Born 9 February. 7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches.

DSCI0372

Here she is with her proud Mommy and Daddy.

DSCI0377

I am so glad her Mom has already introduced her to the Dr.

DSCI0404

I haven’t met her in person, but she already reminds me quite a bit of her Mom.

DSCI0409 (1)

Isn’t she just beautiful?

DSCI0417

I can’t wait for next week when I get to go meet her myself.

Hazel Janiece is a pretty special name.

I think Kira picked the name Hazel because she liked it, but it is also the name of Hazel’s Great-great Grandma Hazel Christine.

Hazel Christine Williams Freeman Berryhill-1

And Janiece is after Hazel’s Grandma, who I think is a pretty special person too.

DSCI0386

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That has to be the prettiest baby I have ever seen!! She has an awesome great aunt too if I can say so myself. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for everyone! Good job Kira! She is a very pretty baby and will no doubt be spoiled rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is pretty darn special...though I am still in shock with her middle name.
    You are going to love snuggling her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious! Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name Hazel. Extra special because of Grandma, eh?

    She looks pretty darned cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww- How cute! And how sweet is that to be named after her amazing Grandma... Have fun seeing & holding her...

    ReplyDelete