I know. I know. I am a day late.
Here is our pitiful little plan for this week:
- Monday – Taco Bell…I just didn’t feel like cooking.
- Tuesday – Chicken Pot Pie
- Wednesday – It will probably be take-out again.
- Thursday – Orange Chicken
- Friday – It’s Big Daddy’s Birthday!!! I am waiting for him to decide what he wants to do.
- Saturday – Tacos
- Sunday – Carne Asada
I am trying really hard to avoid relying on take-out on scouts Wednesday, but this week scouts is earlier and the time between when Big Daddy gets home and I need to leave with the boys is really close.
What do you do when you need something quick with very little clean up time?
A couple of weeks ago I tried a new recipe for Spicy Orange-glazed Drumsticks…not a big hit at my house. I think it would have been better to marinate the chicken before cooking, but my kids didn’t like it at all. They kept saying that they wanted it to taste like Panda Express Orange Chicken. Then on Saturday we found this at Costco:
I am going to try this trick for my chicken and see if the kidlets like it better.