I can’t believe I completely forgot to post this earlier. Duh…
Our week this week is a little funky and there isn’t much planning on my part.
- Monday – Scrambled eggs. Big Daddy and the Boyz are off having a Boyz Night Out so that means I don’t have to cook real food. I actually thought about just having popcorn but Roo said she was STARVING so I went one step beyond popcorn.
- Tuesday – Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Wednesday – Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. We will be dining on Spaghetti.
- Thursday - Pizza
- Friday – Dinner at my Dad’s. I don’t know what we will be having for dinner, but I guarantee there will be s’mores for dessert.
- Saturday – Who knows
- Sunday – Roast and potatoes or Yorkshire Pudding
I really need to break out of my rut…again.