12.22.2009

SPT - Ornaments

spt pink logo Every year we take the kiddos to pick out ornaments at Hallmark and last night was the night.

IMG_2866

Some years this has been a overwhelming task. This year went pretty painlessly.

Here are the kiddos looking over their choices.

IMG_2867

Big J does a more thorough inspection of his choices.

IMG_2868

Einstein found a nice one…for me.

IMG_2869

Big Daddy gets the joy of paying for all of them.

IMG_2870

Ham and LaLa found a few other things they would have liked to have. Have you noticed that Hallmark can be a dangerous store?

IMG_2871

Here are the final choices:

IMG_2878IMG_2877IMG_2873IMG_2874IMG_2872

Then it was time to head home

IMG_2879

I love that LaLa thought Big Daddy needed help carrying the bag.

IMG_2881

Here I am with the ornament Einstein picked out for me hanging on the tree.

    IMG_2984

9 comments:

  1. Cute tradition. And now I am wondering why I've never done this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful tradition! I love the Hallmark ornaments. And yes, a very dangerous store indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tradition for the kids! It will be fun for them to look back at the special ornaments they've picked out over the years.

    We have a Hallmark store here that is so dangerous! Lots and lots of eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tradition. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool!
    Maybe Kirk and I need to start doing that each year.

    ReplyDelete