12.27.2009

Christmas Recap

I really hate going back and blogging about something that happened a few days ago. It’s old news and who cares…right? But maybe the Christmas festivities deserve a little recap.

This will be a first of a couple posts.

First of all Christmas Eve started with a black eye due to a head meeting an eye the night before. She is still cute with her shiner.

IMG_1490

Our Christmas Eve party included a game of Gift Exchange Bingo, which is a lot of fun.

IMG_1540IMG_1550IMG_1561IMG_1576IMG_1566

LaLa got cotton candy and went ahead and ate it before anyone could take it from her.

IMG_1562

I wasn’t doing so well.

IMG_1552

After the fun and games we went out to spread the Reindeer food…not as much fun when it is 10 degrees out and everyone is freezing and just want to get back inside.

IMG_1618IMG_1620

When we came back inside we found Pickles had left a gift for each of us.

IMG_1621

Big Daddy and I were pretty excited to be included in the Christmas Eve jammie gift from Pickles this year. I am not quite sure why we haven’t been included before…hmmm.

IMG_1623

We told the kiddos they couldn’t get out of bed until 6:30am. I know we are totally party pooper parents. Big J came in and woke me up at 6:25am.

IMG_1649

When we came upstairs

IMG_1653IMG_1654

we found this:

IMG_1651IMG_1652

The kiddos couldn’t figure out why Santa wouldn’t finish his treat but did drink all of his Dr. Pepper. The Big Guy probably needed a little pick-me-up by the time he got here.

It didn’t take long for the kiddos to check everything out.

IMG_1655

And about an hour later the room looked like this:

IMG_1677

The day was a fun time of being together and playing. I didn’t realize quite how much fun until Ham fell asleep at the table during dinner.

IMG_1723

The poor thing has been sleep deprived since we got here.

IMG_1724

4 comments:

  1. That's the best kind of sleep deprivation. And I'm cold for you. I keep thinking about maybe going to UT, then remembering how cold it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Ham. Heehee. Looks like it was all fun...well except the black eye of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the cold! :)


    Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute snowy footprints!!!! I love that.
    Love Ham...sleepy boy!

    ReplyDelete