1. I almost enjoyed the first week of fall break more than the second week. The kiddos were too sick to fight and argue. They seem to be trying to make up for the lost fighting time.
2. Did you know you can use your KitchenAid to do this:
Neither did I, but my friend Molly is a pretty smart cookie. This is chicken and it works just as good on beef.
3. So Cub Scouts…again. Hmmm. That is all.
4. My kids are growing way too fast. I am having a hard time keeping up with who has outgrown what. I wish I got new shoes as often as they do.
5. Ham has a new skill.
I will spare you the details of the next step.
6. A good eyelash curler is worth it’s weight in gold.