- Monday – Baked Potatoes
- Tuesday – Chicken Stir Fry
- Wednesday – Something easy. I have just started working with the Cub Scouts…again. It makes our Wednesday evenings a little tight on time, but I want to stay away from relying on fast food.
- Thursday – Chicken Tortilla Soup. The recipe is here.
- Friday – Payday Take Out.
- Saturday – ???
- Sunday – Roast and Yorkshire Pudding.
We have had roast for the last few Sundays and I think I am going to stick with FOREVER. I can get 3 small roasts at Costco for $15. They are the perfect size for us to have for dinner and some times we have enough leftover for dinner on Monday. It’s the best Sunday dinner. I throw 1 in the crockpot on Sunday morning and we eat last Sunday afternoon.
It funny that my menu plan for a week has 3 days that nothing has been planned…um yeah, so?!?