9.18.2009

Miscellany

1. Are you ready for some football?

IMG_1132

It’s nice seeing Big Daddy relax and watch a little football. He doesn’t take nearly enough time to do things for himself. And I really mean that.

2. Have you ever felt like you were going to drop in your tracks? This is what it may look like:

IMG_1188

3. See this sweet little girl. She is just about to drive me insane.

IMG_1204

4. I found this note on Roo’s lamp in her bedroom.

IMG_1241

Do you know how honored I feel to know I am the only one that can touché

IMG_1248

5. Notice the cracked screen on my iPod. I cried. At least it still works.

IMG_1239

photo courtesy of LaLa

6 comments:

  1. I really like the note that see left.That is so cute.
    The fall in your tracks was to funny.
    thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen asleep in my tracks just like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i have felt that way a few times! :)


    We are big footballs fans in our house. Go BYU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to see your hubby "assumed the position" & so sad for you about your ipod! my lip is pouting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures.. I feel like falling asleep now like that...

    ReplyDelete