1. I might have driven Big Daddy over the edge asking him to rearrange boulders in our front yard.
2. Overheard this week: “I forgot what I was just doing. Oh, that’s right…nothing.” And no, it wasn’t me that said it. Or Big Daddy.
3. I love that LaLa has started saying “Ooo-la-la” in everyday conversations.
4. My 11 year old son said I was pretty. I floated on that for days.
5. LaLa has beautiful hair and I love doing fun things with her hair. The other day after doing a fun braid and showing it to her she told me it looked like Poop. She went to school with Poop hair.
6. Last night the kiddos were
bouncing off the walls like manic monkeys a little hyper. I told them to just turn on the TV and chill for a little while. A few minutes later I walked through the room and they were all sitting around reading or being read to. I almost started crying.
7. I am really tired of tweezing and waxing. Can’t big, bushy uni-brows be attractive?!?