11.07.2008

Wanna Play A Game?

You know the I Spy books like these:

IMG_6932

Well we are going to play a new version called I Spy on my Dirty Floor.

This is the pile of dirt I swept up today. I don't think I swept yesterday so this is a 2-day supply. And yes that is a McDonald's french fry in the mix because we are all about eating only healthy food at our house - NOT.

IMG_6924

Can you spy the:

IMG_6926

a pacifier

IMG_6928

a pen

IMG_6929

a fork

IMG_6930

the lid to the gallon of milk that is now sitting in the fridge without a lid

IMG_6931

the mystery cap (who knows what that came off of)

IMG_6927

and chewed piece of gum

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Looks like fun stuff in there! Have a great weekend! ♥ Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, two days, huh? We've gone about a week and a half. I can't wait till tomorrow. We are gettin' this house clean!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not very much for two days. Are you sure someone didn't sweep up the other day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just swept up today after about two weeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find lots of mystery caps.. Love the chewed piece of gum... Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEA! I can post again!
    This is so darn funny!
    I might have to try it the next time I mop!

    ReplyDelete