9.12.2008

I Have Been Tagged

5

I've been tagged by my sister...I don't usually do the tag thing, but since it is my sister here it goes:

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. Enjoying Big J as a baby.
  2. Working at Carlson-Wagonlit part-time.
  3. Not seeing my husband (he was working full-time, going to ASU full-time and doing a part-time internship)
  4. Having fun decorating our first house
  5. Trying to sell Tupperware (ok not even really trying)

To-do" List:

  1. Take LaLa for speech evaluation
  2. Take care of Big Daddy when he gets home from surgery
  3. Fold towels
  4. Mop floor (I can't tell how long that has been on the list)
  5. Finish Baby Boo's gift

Five favorite snacks:

  1. Dr Pepper (I know technically a beverage - but when you enjoy it like I do it becomes a snack)
  2. 2 squares of a Ritter Bar
  3. Chips and Salsa
  4. Pirate's Booty
  5. Popcorn

Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire:

  1. Pay tithing and a large fast offering
  2. Savings, Savings, Savings
  3. Get out of debt
  4. Put money away for missions and college for the kidlets
  5. Take Big Daddy on a BIG vacay

Five places I have lived:

  1. Mesa, Arizona
  2. Spokane, Washington
  3. Rexburg, Idaho
  4. Provo, Utah
  5. Queen Creek, Arizona

Five jobs I have had:

  1. Hostess at Pioneer Pies in Spokane
  2. Travel coordinator for Union Pacific Railroad in Salt Lake City
  3. Corporate Travel Counselor at Starworld Travel in Scottsdale
  4. Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at Carlson-Wagonlit Travel in Phoenix
  5. Mom (my favorite!)

I tag:

Everyone who wants to play along!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Thanks for playing!
    I am sure you have told me, but what is "Big D" having surgery for?
    I sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! I just saw she tagged me too..
    I had a fight with myself this morning about stopping off at Sonic. I don't know which part one- the part that I am sitting here with my pants unbuttoned because there too tight! But Happy Hour starts in an hour so I might just go get some extra calories..
    Why is Big Daddy having surgery? Is everything ok?
    Do you need anything?

    ReplyDelete