1.24.2008

Thursday's Child

I would like to introduce you to Einstein.

When I started having kids never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have a child like Einstein. He is what you might call "gifted". I don't know how comfortable I am with that label, but it does help me understand him better. He is incredibly smart -- and I am not just saying that because I am his Mom, but according to IQ tests and other ways of measuring intelligence. Because of this blessing Einstein looks at everything differently than you and I, and boy does that try my patience sometimes! He is one of the most kind and caring children and has an awesome sense of humor. Of all my children he is most likely to make me laugh at some of the things that come out of his mouth.

Einstein, Thank you for being you and thank you for making me a better Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I left a message to E, here before but I guess it didn't go through..
    Sure love him

    ReplyDelete