6.11.2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall?

This summer break has been delightfully lazy.
I spend most of my days either in jammies sweats or a swimming suit. Please don’t stop by unexpectedly, I would be so embarrassed.
There was a rare day that I had to get ready to actually leave my house. I did my usual routine of showering, putting on a little make-up, blowing my hair dry,
and then these:
I put them in and go about my morning.
The plan is to take them out right before I need to leave and my hair is done. No muss, no fuss.
It’s a usually a good routine until I realized I was in the Subooboo backing out of the garage and I hadn’t stopped to do my hair.
 
It didn’t take me long to fix that.
 
Now I am ready to go.
Maybe I should put a mirror right by the door so I can check myself before I leave the house?!?

8 comments:

  1. I have a mirror right by the door and it doesn't help. I still leave the house with a roller in or my slippers on instead of flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling cut!!!!
    It is perfect for you.
    I think that going around in curlers would cause quite a stir. Does anyone even use them any more....besides you ....and er, uhm, me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look too beautiful for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look too beautiful for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look too beautiful for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look too beautiful for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so cute but I'll bet you would get more than a few stares if you went out in public, half of the population wouldn't know what was in your hair.

    ReplyDelete