3.09.2012

Spirit Week Ends and Spring Break Begins

Today started with a visit to the Girlies’ school for Award Assemblies. I was surprised when Roo was called up for Perfect Attendance for the 3rd quarter. That isn’t usually an award the kidlets get. She also was on the High Honor Roll. She was a little disappointed that she didn’t make the Principal’s List Honor Roll, but I had to remind her that having straight A’s isn’t anything to be ashamed of.

090-2

A little later Ham and I headed to the middle school for Einstein’s Award Assembly. It was pajama day at the middle school and there was a very large turn out of kids in pajamas.

093

Einstein got an award for being on the Principal’s Honor Roll.

095-1

It was a half day for all the schools so Spring Break started about 1:30 today.

103

We are really looking forward to two weeks of…well, a whole lot of nothing.

115

Well I am sure there will be the regular amount of silliness!

124

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy!! I am sure you will all keep things interesting! Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring break couldn't come soon enough around here! Now if I can just survive a few days of cold in Utah...

    ReplyDelete