5.10.2011

Spoiled

I had a very nice Mother’s Day.

Big Daddy and the kidlets did a great job spoiling me. Big Daddy served me my favorite breakfast in bed…a nice cold Dr Pepper.

By far my favorite gifts are the ones made at school or church.

Look how excited Ham is for me to open his present.

IMG_7240

He is so happy to have his puzzle piece frame like the rest of the kidlets.

IMG_7241

LaLa’s teacher has the kids in her class do drawings throughout the year and then she binds them and it is the perfect gift for Mother’s day.

IMG_7242

This is my 4th book like this…and I love them all.

Roo’s class made us mugs.

IMG_7244

And certificates.

IMG_7243-1

The only problem? Look what 2 children put down as my favorite movie:

IMG_7249IMG_7248

Yogi Bear?!?

It’s so funny to hear what the kidlets think are my favorites. Ham’s card had the question “What is her favorite food?” His answer it the best I have ever seen, “Food that I don’t like to eat.” Classic.

So glad Big Daddy knows one of my favorite treats…

228386_10150182364298948_577753947_6801513_7740644_n

I had a wonderful day that included a little afternoon nap and Big Daddy made dinner.

It was almost perfect. The only thing missing was a picture of me and the kidlets together. Duh…

7 comments:

  1. Your family is so awesome!! I hope you had an amazing day...you most certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos of you! Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fun things your kids did!
    and Big D totally rocks with the strawberries!
    Fun we both got to splurg on strawberry treats!

    Love you and miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a wonderful Mother's day.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Yogi Bear is just awful.

    That is a great idea with the book and pictures. Maybe I'll start doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you were spoiled--but I am sure you spoil your kids every day!

    ReplyDelete