10.28.2010

11 Years Of Joy

11 Things I love about Einstein

1. I love how compassionate you are.

IMG_0008-1

2. I love your super silly sense of humor.

IMG_0007

3. I love how you are a friend to everyone.

IMG_0009

4. I love that I rarely have to ask you to do your homework…or practice your drums…or take your medicine.

 IMG-1

5. I love that you want to always do good.

IMG_0006

6. I love how super, freaky smart you are.

IMG_0004-1

7. I love that you get in trouble for reading too much.

IMG_0003

8. I love that you drive me crazy thinking through EVERY option of EVERYTHING!

IMG_0010

9. I love your big blue eyes…and the fact that they may have saved your life on more than one occasion.

IMG_0002

10. I love how confident you are in YOU.

IMG_0001-1

11. I love that you are my son.

IMG_0005

Happy Birthday Einstein!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your son. He seems so wholesome and well rounded, you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday "E"!

    Lene you have truly been blessed with some great kids.
    "E" is so amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Look at all that dark hair he used to have! Hope he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great kid. Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love E too. I hope he had an awesome Bday.

    ReplyDelete