6.16.2009

Big Feet To Fill

We have a dog.

His name is Harley.

He is pretty big.

IMG_9049

My Sister has a dog.

Her name is Itsey.

She is very small.

Harley and Itsey are pretty good friends.

IMG_5219

On this trip we got to meet a new family member.

His name is Reku and he is Itsey’s puppy.

He is very, very small.

IMG_0471

My kids have had a blast playing with him.

IMG_0235 IMG_0237

Last week Reku went to live with Josh and Ali.

DSCI0796

So last night when Josh and Ali came over to celebrate Josh’s birthday the kiddos were excited to see them.

IMG_0456

But they may have been almost as excited to see Reku.

IMG_0450 IMG_0469

Itsey and Reku enjoyed their little visit too.

IMG_0464

5 comments:

  1. It was fun to watch the kids see him again.

    By the way, I am really glad that Harley likes Itsey...I could see him having a chihuahua burrito for a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of get puppy hungry like I get baby hungry whenever I look at pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure which is cuter- the kids or the puppy! I love OTHER people's dogs for the same reason I love other people's babies- I can give them back when they start to be work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Cynthia's comment. My sentiments exactly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I love all dogs, big or small--doesn't matter.
    Love your new background. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete